TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All users of this web site do so with an understanding and acceptance of the following conditions:
- All information provided on this site is done so in good faith and we have taken all reasonable measures to ensure the information contained herein is accurate and current.
- No liability is accepted for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained on this site.
- Despite our best efforts, we can make no warranties that this website is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
- By accessing this site, you will be deemed to have released and discharged the operators of this site from all liability which might arise.
- Except as otherwise indicated, copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this site remain with the authors.
- Use including copying, modifying, displaying or transmitting of the content of this site requires prior written permission from the owners.
- Copyright of all photographs used on this site remains with the individual owner. Permission has been granted for use of these photographs on this site.
- Copyrighted text and photographs have been reproduced with permission from the Queensland Government Department of National Parks, Recreation, Sport and Racing (2014). Copyright of the reproduced material belongs to the State of Queensland.
Please contact us if you require any further information.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
You may be asked to provide information when you participate in commentary or register to access certain parts of this site. This information may include your name, e-mail address and other contact information you decide to supply.
HOW INFORMATION IS USED
We use your information to provide you with access to this site and to understand how you use the site. We may use your information to notify you of events related to Lamington National Park.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We will not disclose any of your private information without your prior consent, unless the disclosure is required or authorised by law.
ADDITIONAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
For more information about privacy issues and the protection of privacy, visit the website of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au.